Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Week 3 Game Picks

With the first "real" week of games coming up I am going to share my thoughts on some of the key games.




Kansas @ USF

This is Kansas' first real test this year. Both teams run a similar kind of offense with similar quarterbacks but I think South Florida's defense is a bit better. This will be a tight game but I think USF will be too much for Kansas.

Score: 34-31 USF



BYU @ UCLA
BYU got a major scare last week from Jake Locker and his Washington Huskies. This week I think BYU comes out more focused. From the one game I saw of UCLA, they seem to turn the ball over and do not have consistent quarterback play.

Score: 21-13 BYU



Wisconsin @ Fresno State

Fresno State came into the season with alot of hype and I think there hopes of making it to a BCS bowl will be gone after this week. Wisconsin has been playing well early on in the season despite playing poorly in the first quarter against Marshall.

Score: 24- 17 Wisconsin




Ohio State @ USC



The biggest college football game in a while will undoubtedly be a good one. Ohio State struggled mightily against Ohio and even though Chris Wells is cleared to play I doubt he will be too much of a factor. After demolishing Virginia, USC had a week off to rest and prepare for OSU. I think that USC will come out a little rusty but will eventually fall into a groove and beat Ohio State.

Score: 28-20 USC


Upset Watch

Watch out for these upsets this week.

Mississippi State over Auburn

Georgia Tech over Virginia Tech

South Carolina over Georgia

FAU over Michigan State

I'm not predicting these upsets but I am just saying it MAY happen.


Photos courtesy of Google

No comments:

Post a Comment